Tuesday 11 October 2011

No Jute About It

I am absolutely in love with jute rugs. I am currently in the market for one now, and am having some trouble deciding on the colour. For those of you who don't know what jute is: jute is a plant fiber that is extremely durable and renewable. You can read more over at Front and Main where they did a lovely feature on jute rugs.
























With so many different variations, colours and options for jute rugs - it's hard to decide what exactly I'm looking for. One thing I know for sure...I am buying a jute rug and doing some carpet layering. Mmmmhmmm, check out these fantastic rooms with rug layering galore.


Lauren's super, cute apartment (from Live Happy Inspired) was recently featured on Apartment Therapy. I just love the layered rugs. Brings so much dimension and fun into a room.

Jute and zebra. Yes please!

I might have posted this room already, but I just can't get enough!


Le sigh. Until I can find the right fit, I'll be daydreaming of my perfect jute rug. One day we will be together, I swear it - a little dramatic? no....

Tata for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment