Friday 14 October 2011

Globe-o Collecto

I am always on the lookout for old, antique globes when I'm perusing the aisles of thrift stores, at flea markets, on etsy, or anywhere else I can find em. I just love decorating with globes. I think it adds so much interest and culture to a room, especially when you have your collections grouped together.

I've so far amassed two globes for my collection. One is from my younger years - my parents bought me a globe for Christmas one year, and the other is a mini bank globe similar to this little guy that I found at a flea market for 5 buckaroos.

Just check out these amazing rooms with globe collections. The make me want to do a little happy dance :)







All photos can be found via my Pinterest board: Make a House a Home

If I could wrap the globe, I would give you the world. - J Cole

Have a great weekend everyone! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment