Sunday 16 October 2011

The Emerald City

Have you ever seen something and realized you kind of liked it, even though it is something that you normally wouldn’t? This happens to me from time to time, and I think it might have happened again… : )
The culprit was this emerald dress from Elie Saab.
Elie Saab, Spring 2012
It first caught my attention while I was looking through the Spring 2012 designer collections on Style.com, and the second time was a charm when I saw it again on one of my favourite blogs, This is Glamourous.

As much as it surprised me, I just think this dress is very pretty. It is very dramatic, but with a simple design and lines, it is not over-the-top.  I’m afraid it has made my wish-list along with this softer dress from Elie Saab.
Elie Saab, Fall 2011 Ready to Wear

Despite the attraction, I don’t think I would ever be brave enough to wear a dress as bold as the emerald dress, but  there is nothing wrong with dreaming, right? : )

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment