Tuesday 4 October 2011

Gloomy Tuesday

Rainy, gray and drab - that pretty much sums up the day today. Thought I'd share some of my favourite things to do on a rainy day at home.

1. Curl up and have a True Blood Marathon. Anyone love Eric as much as I do?


2. Enjoy some homemade fondue. Recipe here.


One of my favourite fondue recipes with chipotle and tequila. YUM!
 3. Cross something off your to-do list. I know mine is about ten miles long. I could sure use a rainy day at home to get some stuff D-O-N-E!



Via Apartment Therapy
 4. Host a board game party. Here's one of my favourites - gets a laugh every time :)


5. Light some candles. Here's one of my favourite types - Frosted Cupcake from Bath & BodyWorks. num num num, smells like Heaven.

And that's just a few things to get you started on a rainy day :) What do you like to do on gloomy days? Curl up and relax or get stuff done?

No comments:

Post a Comment