Monday 3 October 2011

Just a Little Hello. : )

Although we wrote a general introduction to the blog earlier, I thought I would just write a little message to introduce myself and say Hi. I am the other half of this blog, but you can call me Fawn. ; ) As my name probably shows, I am a little more shy than my partner, but thankfully, our blog is about fashion and decorating among other things. These are two things that I love so much that I think I can find a few things to say. : )
I thought, when making an introduction, to start with a posting about something that is pretty synonymous with me, something I have and always will love: The colour black. One of my oldest and dearest friends, black has always seemed to be the perfect choice for every occasion and has never disappointed me.  Although I do still wear other colours, I will always remain loyal to my very favourite. Relying on it as my go-to colour, choosing it more often than not when clothing is available in multiple colours, and defending it when anyone says it is boring or just an easy choice. Classic and understated, it is the epitome of simplicity, versatility, and timelessness, and to me there will never be a “new black.”
J.Crew Lady Day Coat
Herve Leger Racerback Bandage Dress
J.Crew Mona Suede Pumps

Tory Burch City Bag
It's so nice to meet you! ; )
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment