Thursday 20 October 2011

Gliteratti

Inspired by one of my new favourite shows, Ringer, I have created a little outfit that would be prefect for these cool Fall days. Not only is this show full of intense drama, mystery and fashion, it's got one of my favs Sarah Michelle Gellar. I am so glad to see her back on TV. There has been a hollow feeling in my heart ever since Buffy the Vampire Slayer stopped playing...I am a loser, I know :) Anyways, I hope you enjoy this little ensemble I put together.
 
1. Via 2. Via 3. Via 4. Via 5. Via 6. Via 7. Via
1. Chase away those dark storm clouds with this awesome sequin skirt. Layered under a black knit sweater with some opaque tights allows this skirt to be transformed for a swanky day look.
2. This cozy, chunky knit sweater is perfect for the Fall. The textures of the skirt and sweater mix for a very interesting layering effect.
3. Keep those legs warm in these textured knit tights.
4. I chose these cute, lace-up flat booties - just because that's what I prefer,but this outfit would look just as awesome with a pair of platform booties.
5. This long, dangly gold necklace breaks up the black and adds a splash of interest up top.
6. A beautiful statement piece like this Michael Kors rose gold watch is a must-have. Perfect for everyday wear with a mix of bangles.
7. This bag is AWESOME! I really love how the fur adds another textured element to the outfit, without being too over the top. And the gray is a prefect contrast to the black and gold of this outfit.

Hope you all like this. What do you think about Sarah Michelle? Glad she's back, or is she old news?

Tata for now. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment