Friday 7 October 2011

Gobble, gobble, gobble

It's turkey time!! I am so ridiculously excited about eating TWO turkey dinners this year for Thanksgiving. Sunday night at the boy's parents and Monday at my dad's. I'll be fasting all of tomorrow, just so I can be sure to get my fill on Sunday and Monday night. I can't wait!

The boy's mom asked me to bake some pumpkin spice cupcakes for dessert on Sunday night. I made the cupcakes last night but still need to ice those bad boys. After just tasting the batter though, I think they'll will be pretty tasty :) Recipe to come.

Thought I'd leave you all with some Thanksgiving inspiration on this lovely Friday afternoon :)


Super sweet & rustic table setting
  



I'll eat this whole thing...dare me, I dare you ;)

I hope mine look half as good as these delicious looking morsels

That's all for now folks. I'm off to throw on some sweat pants and get ready to stuff my face until I can't move - HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment