Sunday 22 January 2012

The Golden Ones

I know I just wrote a post, but before it is too late I just wanted to share some of the dresses I thought were really pretty at The Golden Globes last weekend. I don't really watch the actual award shows, but I always look at all of the dresses the next day on websites like Instyle.com, and just wanted to share some of the ones I liked. : )

1. Angelina Jolie, Atelier Versace



2. Charlize Theron, Dior Couture



3. Shailene Woodley, Marchesa



4. Natalie Portman, Lanvin


5. Stacy Keibler (I'm not sure who designed her pretty dress...)


Hope you enjoyed. : ) : )
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a fan of Charlize or Natalie's dresses, but I think Stacy looks just superb! The dress just makes her body wonderful! If only I had that shape! I need to practice standing like that.

    ReplyDelete