Friday 27 January 2012

The Full Monty

Bah, this week has completely gotten away from me. As you may not know, I usually blog at lunchtime during the day at my office job. It has been CRAZY busy this week and I have just not had the opportunity to take pictures of my DIY projects, post anything relevant or breathe anything else for that matter.
Today has slowed down a little bit, so I’m able to hop on here and type up a little post for you lovelies. As the title may suggest, this post is about something a little risqué – nude artwork.  Love it or hate it? I happen to love it, as you can tell by my V day present to the boy in this post. I think it provides so much style and elegance to a room, if it’s done right. Just check out these rooms below.


Via Pinterest

If you’re a little unsure or uneasy about the idea of a naked body hanging on your walls, the best places to start are personal areas like your bedroom or a bathroom. You might even get gutsy enough to put a big ol’ set of boobs in your front hall J
Etsy has some great shtuff that can help to get your collection started. Some shops I like to peruse are: NicoleKate, InspiredLines and EwaGawlik
So what are your thoughts on nude artwork? Sexy and elegant or raunchy and distasteful? Perhaps a little of both? Do tell.

Have a great weekend!! Tata for now. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of the one over the couch in your pictures above... I would definitely add a nude to my gallery wall. There is nothing to be ashamed of! In fact, I think I'd like one of a nice chubby lady... keep your eye out ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bottom picture is actually from IKEA and she's a little chubster, still very sexy though :)

      Delete