Wednesday 2 November 2011

More of everything!

As I mentioned, the girls and I had an awesome time on the weekend. One of my favourite parts was the sushi. It was an all you can eat sushi and dimsum restaurant, which I absolutely adored. Here's a little look into our night on Saturday. Everything was so delicious, we just kept ordering more of everything.

Me and my gorgeous friend Kristina with a large platter of sushi :)

On Sunday morning, we had a lovely brunch of fresh fruit and croissants. Here's some pictures of our set up. Very girly indeed. Can you tell whose house this is?



All in all it was a great weekend, I know I've said that lots already... haha. I'll be back tomorrow to share what I bought and what I made :)

Tata for now xoxo

P.S. I finally gave Fawn her birthday gift. I got her this, this and a little faux crocodile makeup bag from H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment