Friday 4 November 2011

Junk in the Trunk

This week has been crazy busy for me. I am in the process of packing and moving and I've only got one week left at my current job. I am taking a new job and moving in with the boy in about two weeks! AHHH, so much to do, it's insane.

But anyways, back to what I bought and made last weekend. We went antiquing at a local flea market and I absolutely fell in love with a HUGE steamer trunk. Guess how much I got this sweet little honkin' lady for....15 buckaroonies. That's right! $15 bucks! I scored big time on this sweet arse trunk.

My beautiful steamer trunk for $15!!

I also mentioned in this post that I was going to be doing some DIY artwork. I finally decided on the striped minimalist art, but added some colour to make a more interesting statement piece. I think it turned out pretty well and will be hanging it somewhere (yet to be determined) in my new place.

Minimalist DIY Artwork.
Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics. I have packed away my camera, and cannot for the life of me remember where I put it :)

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

Tata for now. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment