Wednesday 23 November 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all : )

Oh dear… I have just realized that it’s been an awfully long time since we have posted on our little blog!
Owl has been busy busy moving and starting out at a new job (I hope you are keeping your fingers crossed for her, I know she will tell you about it all soon. : ) But for now, I just wanted to wish you a very happy American Thanksgiving tomorrow! : ) Although Thanksgiving is such a lovely holiday that there is no harm in sending nice wishes twice, to tell you the honest truth, I have always kind of liked the idea of celebrating Thanksgiving in November… I think it is the best of both worlds. The perfect combination of Fall and Christmas time. A marriage of pumpkins and holly. : )
Whatever your preference, I hope you have a wonderful day regardless!
xoxo

1 comment: