Monday 28 November 2011

Happy Dance

Sorry for the hiatus from posting. I have been very busy moving, unpacking, shopping, AND starting a new job. Lots of exciting changes for me.

Last week was spent organizing and buying all those little items you need for a new house that you just seem to forget about, but things are pretty much unpacked. Now just comes the organizing and decorating - my favourite part!! All I have to say about the new place is that I am absolutely smitten (as is the boy). It is the perfect size, and my little kitty seems to love the extra running room from my previous digs :)

Buy this super cute print here

I am off to do my happy dance and dream up some mood boards for all these extra rooms I have now. Be back later this week with some updates on that.

Tata for now. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment