Thursday 1 December 2011

Me Likey

Hello All,

Thought I'd write a little list of my favourite things right now. It's getting colder outside and closer to Christmas (already Dec 1st, where did the time go? eek!) and we had the first snowfall yesterday. Thankfully there's no white covering on the ground yet and it's a beautiful sunny day today. But still - SNOW! Anyways, let's get this started.

1. Blistex Lip Medex

Such an awesome remedy for dry, cracked lips as the weather gets colder. I always keep one of these in my purse throughout the Winter months.
2. Hot Chocolate

Nothing beats a warm, chocolatey, whipped cream topped treat when it's cold outside. I have been going to this little coffee shop near work almost every day to get a large steaming cup. Best hot chocolate I've ever had!

3. Furry Blankets

Luxurious and uber comfy at the same time. I just ADORE these faux fur throws that are popping up everywhere (first from West Elm for $129.17, second from ZGallerie for $149.95), but they are a little out of this cheap lasses price range. I am dreaming of creating a DIY version - I'll let you know if and when how I did it. Ugh, don't you just want to curl up on the couch with one of these sexy throws. RAWR




4. Storage Wars and American Pickers

Yuuuup! I am excited to see how the Storage Wars Texas  will fare. And I just love those goofy dorks from American Pickers.


And that's all she wrote. Hope you all like the run-down of my go-tos at the moment (and soon to be united friends lovers - and by that, I think you know I mean a faux fur throw).

Tata for now. xoxo. 

1 comment: