Monday 5 December 2011

Countdown Begins

So every year around Christmas time, my girlfriends and I get together and do some sort of Seasonal get together/party/etc.

This year will definitely be something to write home about. We are calling it "365 days in 24 hours" or put simply "A Year in a Night". Since we've all started getting older growing up into adults (yikes!)and moving up and out with our lives, I thought it would be a sweet idea to have a party where we could celebrate all the holidays that we will otherwise miss together.

It seems like quite a bit of work, but my girlies are worth it! Here's what the rough schedule looks like so far.

6 PM - Valentine's Day / Birthdays

7 PM - St. Patrick's Day

8 PM - Easter

9 PM - Thanksgiving

10 PM - Halloween

11 PM - Christmas

12 AM - New Years Eve

And the rest of the night will be spent mingling and catching up. There might also be some drinking involved ;)

At least I have a rough idea of what I'll be doing. Although I'm not 100% on what every holiday will consist of, I know for sure that we will be doing this:

Cupcake Buffet via
Wish me luck.

Tata for now. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment