Tuesday 20 December 2011

Christmas To Do List

So every year around the holidays I like the make a little list to breakdown everything that I want/need to do. This is really just so I don't get overwhelmed - which would lead to me eating cookie dough out of the tube while holding myself and crying....haha, no. but really.

Here's the ol' list and the progress I've made so far. Everything in red is still a TO DO item that has yet to be crossed off. With less than a week away from Christmas, I think I'm doing pretty well though, right? right?

1. Decorate house for Christmas. Put up Christmas tree, hang stockings, put up garland on stair railing, hang wreath on door - DONE-ZO, woo to the hoo

2. Make Christmas Cookies - This was done, but the boy ate them all, haha. I guess I'll need to make another batch. I think I'll just do the peanut butter kiss blossoms because I bought an extra pack of Hershey's Kisses last time. Also, they're the easiest and yummiest :)

Sorry for the crappy cellphone pic. Promise I'll get a real camera soon :)
3. Christmas shopping.....still not done, just need to get three more gifts and then it's on like donkey kong. That will happen tonight, so I will soon be able to cross this off the list - HOUZA!

4. Present Wrapping - half way done this one. I think I might need to pull a 5 hour session outta my hat tonight to get this finished. At least all the homemade gift tags are done...sort of ;)

5. Make a pseudo holiday dinner for the boy and I on Wednesday. Why Wednesday? It's the only free day we have this week...eek! I've got all the groceries for this and plan on making chicken breast stuffed with stuffing (possibly wrapped in bacon?), mashed potatoes, carrots,  and broccoli. Sounds pretty good to me :) This will happen on Wednesday so I can't cross it off the list just yet :)

6. Plan breakfast for Christmas morning - One more thing I'm done. YAY. I'm making this lovely looking thing from Bacon Time with The Hungry Hungry Hypo. She suggests to top it with some salsa which I love, but I think I might make some hollandaise to go over the top.


Yummmmy...how awesome does this look?
And that's it....I think. Looking at this list makes me think that I'm missing something. Any ideas as to what I'm forgetting?

Tata for now. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment