Friday 30 November 2012

Christmafy

Hello friends,

Yes, I just made up a word there - Christmafy, it's what I call getting ready for Christmas.  Decorating, buying and wrapping presents, and baking Christmas treats.  Since November 1st, I have been starting to add little touches of Christmas around our house.  Early, I know, but I just LOVE Christmas - and having little decorations around makes me enjoy the season more and get even more excited than I already am.  Below are a few Instragram pictures of some of the Christmafying I've been doing (oops, did it again).


 

And one of my very favourite things to do on a cold night with snow falling outside.  Drink hot chocolate in my PJ's with a fire roaring - not that we've got any snow yet, but it's still pretty cold ;)


So that's what I've been up to recently.  What about you?  Got your decorations up yet?   Or do you wait until the week before?  Christmas Eve present wrapping?  Do tell.

Tata for now. 
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment