Thursday 1 November 2012

Fall Trending: Part 2

Hello lovelies.

In part 1 of this little series, I talked about my new found love for embellished collars.  The next fall trend I've been lusting after are the "smoking slipper", also known as slipper loafers or just plain old loafers.  

They're awesome because they're a comfy go-to option for any day of the week.  With colours and styles that can be translated into dressy or casual they are the perfect shoe to add to my closet.  Below are just a few of my favourites, but there are just so many to choose from it got a little hard.


1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

Some of the honourable mentions that didn't make the top five are these, these and these.  I told you it was hard ;)  I hope you enjoyed my little round up of loafers - I sure enjoyed online browsing.

So, what's your take on the smoking slipper?  Are you as in love with them as me?

Tata for now
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment