Monday 3 December 2012

Crown of Thorns

Ever since the last post I wrote about all of those Christmas wreaths, I’m afraid all I’ve been able to think about are wreaths.  Driving to work in the morning? Thinking about wreaths. Charting at the nursing station? Thinking about wreaths. Making supper? Thinking about wreaths. Going to sleep? You get the idea. : ) So I thought, maybe I better just show you one more which I think is real pretty… : ) This one is white not green, but I think it still counts as evolving decorating-wise because it is both more modern and less feminine than I usually go for... ; )
Being made of antlers it is still a holiday wreath, but it is so understated that I also like it as a year-round decoration inside to add a little country/rugged touch. Plus, it is made of resin instead of real antlers so it is animal friendly. : )
Restoration Hardware's Weathered Antler Wreath in White
Weathered Antler Wreath 30" - White

Possible Christmas decorating idea from Pinterest...
Pinned Image

Or year-round decorating idea (also from Pinterest)...
Pinned Image
The Restoration Hardware one is the loveliest one I think, but it isn't cheap at almost $200. Therefore, if you like the look of antler wreaths (like me), but can't afford paying $200 (like me), and are good at making things (unlike me, hehe), there are lots of how-tos on Pinterest, so you can easily make a pretty one at home, too. : )
X's and O's. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment