Thursday 20 December 2012

A Little Picture and Christmas Wishes

In getting everything ready for Christmas, I almost forgot to show you my little bit of a green Christmas this year as I promised! I'm going to warn you in advance, it isn't much or anything special, but I tried my best and a promise is a promise, right? ; )

This is my little dining room with its little sprinkle of greenery. : ) Just picture lots more wreaths and you'll have an idea of what the rest of my little cottage (that's how I think of my apartment, hehe) looks like at Christmastime. If it's possible, I think the green stands out more in person. My camera is awfully old and the lighting is certainly not great, so I think I'm going to blame that. ; )




How's all your preparations going? I'm almost finished everything for Christmas, I just have to wrap the last of my presents which next to decorating is truthfully one of my favourite Christmas chores to do, so I don't mind at all. I always like making presents look pretty and I always wrap presents while watching Christmas movies and tonight I think I'm going to finish up while watching Griswold's Family Christmas for the 900th time. I'm sorry if you're woken up by the sound of paper crunching and/or huge belly laughs, I'll try to be quiet. : )

I hope you have a delightful holiday!! I hope you have a wonderful start to your New Year and I'll be back soon with my favourite dresses of 2012.

Bye for now and best wishes again for the Merriest Christmas.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment