Monday 10 December 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: For Him

Ho ho ho!  Getting in the holiday spirit today with another holiday gift guide.

I always have the hardest time finding things for him, so I thought I'd try to make the arduous task of shopping for the men in your life a little easier with this round-up.  I have already purchase a few of these items for the boy, and I find the easiest things for stockings are socks, undies, toques and gloves and possibly some bacon floss.

Hope it helps :)


1. Bacon Floss - Urban Outfitters
2. Walking Dead Season 1 and 2 - Amazon
3. Below Zero Socks - Marks Work Wearhouse
4. Flask - J Crew
5. Beanie - Urban Outfitters
6. Dewalt Hammerdrill - Home Depot
7.
Flannel PJ Pants - J Crew
8. Leather Gloves - Nordstrom
9. Plaid Scarf - Old Navy
10. Printed Boxers - Old Navy

Tata for now. xoxo.

PSStttt......to see my other holiday gift guides, check these out below:

Holiday Gift Guide - Under 50
Holiday Gift Guide - DIY Gifts
Holiday Gift Guide - Under 25

No comments:

Post a Comment