Thursday 1 March 2012

Just a Little Retraction... : )

Not too long ago, triggered by a longing for Gwyneth Paltrow's beautiful and minimal gowns of the 90's, I wrote a little post about Paltrow's style and I may or may not have (gently) implied that despite recent improvements, it was not what it once was. I know that every so often everyone gets the pleasure of eating their words, and I think I am about to get a big, old mouthful of mine. : ) If you look at the picture below of Paltrow at the Oscars this past week, you might understand why...


Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford

This dress is so pretty and elegant and it looks so perfect on her, that based on it alone, I am pleased to welcome Gwyneth Paltrow back as a style icon (joining Carolyn Bessette Kennedy and Lauren Bush, in case you were wondering ; ). Never have I been so happy to say I was wrong. : )

xoxo

P.s. I also just wanted to tell you about this little TV show I found called Sweet Home Alabama on the country station (CMT). It is like The Bachelorette, but the contestants are divided into Country Guys vs. City Guys. Some of them are pretty cute, and the bachelorette, Paige (a country girl) is so lovely and sweet. It is my new favourite show to watch! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment