Wednesday 21 March 2012

Spring Bling

Good morning WORLD!!!

What a beautiful day it is today.  The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, I may even hear harp music playing ;)  This fluke of warm weather that we're having lately is making me so happy and excited about Spring.  Usually in March, it's about 6 degrees, so it's hard for me to even start thinking about what to wear in the warm weather.
Since yesterday was the first day of Spring, and actually felt like it, I thought I'd share some of the jewels I have been eyeing lately for these warm Spring days. 
For all seasons, I think the best way to keep your outfits looking trendy is by adding a nice piece of statement jewellery that is on trend for the season.  I've got a couple options below (high and low price points) which I think would be a great touch to any Spring outfit.



1 - 2 - 3 - 4

Neons, pastels, big bauble-y jewels - all big trends for Spring.  I personally think that adding statement pieces such as any of the above, can really take your outfit from Blah to BAM! Just imagine that yellow necklace with a white shirt and some teal coloured jeans - YOWZA!  Watch out people, you're going to get whiplash when I'm walking by ;) (Totally joking on that one, perhaps they'll get whiplash from turning away haha)
Now it's your turn - how do you feel about adding jewellery for certain seasons to keep yourself looking trendy?  Do tell...

Tata for now! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment