Wednesday 28 March 2012

Me Likey - Spring Edition

Hello everyone! It's time for the Spring edition of Me Likey. I am so, so excited about the warm weather and all the fabulous things that come with it. Below is a little list of some things that I'm craving for Spring.

1. Dresses Galore

Below are just a few options I've been drooling over lately.






 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6

2. The Perfect Pair of Sunglasses


For me, the Ray Ban Wayfarer's are the only way to go with sunglasses - I am a traditionalist at heart and will always fall for the black, but the tortoise shell frames are really growing on me. Unfortunately, I am a clumsy girl and always seem to break/ lose/ sit on my sunglasses and usually go through about 3 per year - resulting in me usually buying cheap sunglasses that I'm not worried about any of the aforementioned things happening to. I haven't worked up the courage to get a pair of my very own Ray-Bans yet. But when I do, I will most likely treat them like my baby.

3. Spring Cleaning


I'm cleaning out my closet! Although this is quite a hefty task, and can get a little overwhelming, the purging process begins soon - I usually do this at least once a year. I've amassed quite a few tips and tricks over the years and I put them to good use every year. This may be a little weird to some, that cleaning and organizing my closet is what I'm looking forward to for Spring, but truthfully, it's just a great feeling. Getting rid of old clothes, donating and organizing is my idea of a good time!

4. Cocktails and Patios

How about a deliciously, sweet-arse sounding cocktail - the creamsicle?

Found via Dark Rye - an awesome online magazine from the people behind Whole Foods

Of course this list could go on and on. Spring and Summer are my favourite times of the year. The sun shining ensures I get up on the right side of the bed every morning - well almost every morning ;)
What are you all excited about for Spring? A great piece of clothing? Cleaning and organizing? Do tell.

Tata for now. xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Angela,

    Your blog is very cute and you are absolutely gorgeous!! I would love to follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete