Thursday 16 February 2012

Currently Crushing: Pleated Skirts

If you know me IRL (in real life), then you know that I am not very girly. 
 
The pleated skirt is a big leap for me in relation to my style, but I cannot help but love the sweetness of pleated skirts.  There is just something so innocent about the look, perhaps it's the "hit me baby one more time" reference stuck in my head. Pleated Skirt = Catholic Schoolgirl.
 
Seeing as though the pleated skirt is so girly, I would definitely would need to rough up the girliness a bit with a belted chunky knit sweater or a leather jacket - gotta love the mixture between hard and soft. I am trying to find the perfect pleated skirt that I can wear a variety of different ways for a variety of different looks.  Here's a few that I am currently crushing on - a variety of different colours and price points.
  
1. via 2. via 3. via 4. via 5. via 6. via
 
I absolutely cannot wait for Spring, and skirts, and colours, and everything good that comes :) What are some of your favourite Spring trends for 2012?
 
Tata for now. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment