Tuesday 2 April 2013

Spring Trending: Cut Outs

Hello lovelies,

I'm back today with another one of my favourite Spring trends for 2013.  I love the simplicity and sexiness of showing a little bit of skin with a cut out.


1. Strap Detail Dress - ASOS
2. Printed Dress - Ruche
3. Open-back Dress - Forever 21
4. Aztec Print Dress - ASOS
5. Little Black Dress - ModCloth

I really love having a project on the go pretty much all the time.  If I'm feeling antsy or bored, I just pull something out from my craft pile and get to work.  Trying to incorporate your favourite seasonal trends doesn't mean you have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe.  I love the idea of being able to take something from my closet I don't wear anymore and make it new again.  

Here are here are great tutorials for getting the looks above.  It's a great way to try out a trend without breaking the bank.

So what's the verdict?  Are you loving or hating the cut-out trend?  Do tell.

Tata for now
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Sorry... hating it. I like the back cut-outs, but definitely would need a cardigan to wear to work (therefore they're not as versitile for me). Not a fan of the bottom-right jean shirt cut-out though... I guess I'm just not into the collar (or collar bones maybe ;))!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no need to apologize. That's the fun of fashion :) Wearing to work might not be the best idea with the cut-outs unless you're in an office that would allow it. I also wouldn't be able to wear this to work, but they'd be fun to wear on the weekends.
      And yes, I know your feelings on collar bones haha

      Delete