Friday 22 March 2013

Light Weekend Reading

Just a few things I've come across that I had to share.



1.  I know what I'll be doing this weekend.  Step-by-step instructions + video on how to make your own terrarium. (Real Simple.com)

2.  Tips and tricks to get runway ready (Huffingtonpost.ca)

3.  New art (1 & 2) ordered for the guest room (Allposters.com)

4.  Can someone please buy me these??  Pretty please with a cherry on top :) (Gap.com)

5.  Make your own pollen ball.  Sounds strange, but believe me, you'll like it. (Bowerpowerblog.com)

6.  A dog that really tickles my funny bone (Funnyordie.com)

7.  This sounds delicious, especially for the warmer months ahead (Coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com)

8.  Cooking up something delicious can only be accomplished while listening to some smooth jazz (Youtube.com)

9.  This girl's got some killer style, not to mention an amazing giveaway going on right now(Coastwithme.com)

Tata for now.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment