Tuesday 19 March 2013

Spring Trending: Florals

Hello lovelies,

Tomorrow is the first day of Spring and all the trends have been revealed.  I thought I'd compile a little list of the trends I want to try incorporating into my wardrobe, and hopefully convince some of you to try them too.

First up, FLORALS.  So this is a bit of a recurrent theme when it comes to Spring trends but that just means you shouldn't have to buy much if you jumped onto the trend last year, or the year before, or the year before that ;)

Here's just a few looks to get you started on mixing florals into your everyday wear.




































1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

There are a few recurring outfit ideas that these five lovely ladies are wearing.  Number one, wear a solid top with your floral bottoms and keep the shoes neutral.  Try to match your solid top with a colour in the print.  And if all else fails, throw on a blazer and get to workin' it.

I for one am very excited to dust off some of my florals out of the back of my closet.  It may still be frigidly cold outside, and there may be snow falling around me, but I will be cheery and bright in some floral attire.

What do you think of the floral trend?  Do you have florals in your closet that you're just dying to pull out?

Tata for now.
xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite spring trends! There are so many ways to style florals:)! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I'm following you too:)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right!! Florals are my favourite as well!! Makes me excited for warm weather :)

      Delete