Friday 12 April 2013

Light Weekend Reading: 4.12.13

Just a few things I came across that I had to share.

1.  Have you seen something online that you instantly feel in love with and want to know where to find it?  Read this to help you along your journey of tracking it down. (ApartmentTherapy.com)

2.  It's tax time.  Here's a good checklist to help you through it. (RealSimple.com)

3.  A good reminder that women in magazines don't really look like that in real life. (Metra-Jeanson.com)

4.  Some handy tips for in the kitchen. (MarthaStewart.com)

5.  Loving all these new skillet recipes I can't wait to try out. (Bhg.com)

6.  Ignore this crappy winter weather that wants to stick around by checking out the Spring looks from Ruche. (Ruche.com)

7.  This blazer with leather sleeves is amazing!  I also love this girls style.  Check it out. (StyleDiaryBlog.com)

8.  Would you ever brave going braless?  Maybe this will change your mind about strapping on the ol' over the shoulder, boulder holder.  Personally, I wouldn't leave the house without one :) (Huffingtonpost.ca)

9.  I'm dreaming of planting a large herb garden when the weather gets nicer.  These should fit in swimmingly. (Etsy.com)

Have fun this weekend!  I am going to reunite with some of the best friends a girl could have!  Let the girl talk begin :)

Tata for now.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment