Friday 30 September 2011

Window Seating

I have always had a bit of an obsession for window seats. They are just the perfect place to cozy up with a book and a coffee (or any other hot beverage of your choosing).


My dad installed a window seat in his kitchen a few years back, and it made my day. Of course this was after I moved out on my own to a different city, so I couldn't really enjoy it as much as I would've liked. So when I go for a visit, I am always sitting in the window nook enjoying the view, a book and a coffee.

Unfortunately, I am living in a basement at the moment and there's no way I can recreate this in my apartment. I have created a little reading nook which is quite lovely, but it just doesn't compare to a wonderful window seat. As for right now, I'll just be dreaming about these awesome window seats, and hoping that one day I will have one for my very own.
 

All images via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment