Thursday 29 September 2011

Me Likey

Just a few things for the Fall I wanted to share with you that made my heart go aflutter.

1. Comfy sweaters in all shapes and sizes

Found herehere & here

2. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. This drink makes my fall season - scrum-diddly-umptious!!

I can taste it already :)

3. Apple picking. I've got a few spots to choose from that Fawn and I want to hit up. I am already dreaming of the apple infused recipes I can make, including these delicious looking caramel apples found here.


4. I can finally makes all those Soup/ Stew and Chilli recipes I have been amassing throughout the summer. Here's one of my favourites.

Found over at the SmittenKitchen blog. Recipe found here.

5. Boots, boots and more boots. So many delicious options to choose from.

Found herehere & here


6. And finally, the leaves changing colours. It just makes everything that much prettier :)



I hope you're as excited for Fall as I am. Tell me some of your favourite fall things.

No comments:

Post a Comment