Wednesday 27 February 2013

In the Bag

Happy hump day everyone.

As I've mentioned before, I am constantly window shopping online.  That also means that there are usually many items sitting in my shopping cart just waiting for my finger to click purchase.  I will keep things in my cart for a few weeks and when I go back, if I'm still in love and can think of at least three outfits that can be made with what's already in my closet, I'll usually purchase it.  It also helps to wait a little bit - just in case something goes on sale.

I thought I'd start a little series called "In the Bag" to show some of the awesome things that I've found across the interweb.  It may be a store that I am having a huge crush on, or just certain items I've found here and there.

So without further ado - let me show you some of the new items I'm drooling over on ModCloth right now.
Dress / Scarf / Shoes / Book / Hat / Shirt

Let me know what you think.  I just love sharing awesome items, and sometimes even a great deal!  I can't wait to share more in the future.

Tata for now.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment