Thursday 17 January 2013

A Little Update

Happy Thursday Lovelies! Only one more day til the weekend - woot woot!

How has your week been so far?  Mine just seems to be flying by, which is awesome, but that just means I've been super busy!!  I thought I'd update you a little with what's been going on around here.  First off, two of my closest friends got engaged on New Years!  Chris and Caitlin are two of the sweetest, most genuine people I've ever met and they are just perfect for eachother.  And guess what?  I got this cute little surprise last weekend....lots of work to be done :)  I wanted to say again, CONGRATULATIONS CHRIS AND CAITLIN!! I am over the moon for you both :)

This weekend the boy is taking me to my favourite antiquing spot and also to IKEA (we've got a project involving some shelves).  I am excited and thrilled - he hardly ever wants to do things like this, so I know he's just doing it for me *cue the collective awww*  I'll be bringing my phone along so may be back next week with some treasures I found while perusing the barn and the gloriousness that is IKEA :)

Also this weekend, we get to smash our friend's old kitchen.  They are renovating and left the demo for themselves.  Can't wait to get my sledgehammer on.

I've also got some surprises that I've been cooking up, but I can't share those just yet - you'll just have to wait.  Oh, what a tease, eh?  How will you stand it? :)

I will be back tomorrow with more for your staple wardrobe.  On the agenda; dresses - my favourite part.

Tata for now.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment