Tuesday 24 April 2012

...And the Rest is History

A new day has come in the world of fashion: Club Monaco recently released their new website -complete with online shopping!

I have to admit that part of me was thinking, "What took so long?" I love Shopbop as much as the next girl, but Club Monaco is a widely recognized brand now owned by Ralph Lauren with over 140 stores worldwide, so it just didn't make sense that they would have a website without online shopping.

I love the mini-vacation (see below) which browsing their store always provides and I'll continue to take a trip to Monaco whenever I'm anywhere in the vicinity of the store. The online shopping feature is just a helpful resource to have when you are hunting down a particular item - something I am inevitably doing every season for some piece of clothing or accessory. : ) In addition to still enjoying a small part of the store's character.

A resort/beach/art gallery/antique store/overall wonderful place to visit!


Regardless of the reason for the delay, I am so happy their website made the transition and I will be the first to break in that "shopping bag" feature in the top right corner. ; ) The welcoming feeling appears to be mutual, however. In addition to already reasonable shipping options including free shipping on purchases over $150 and an $8 flat rate for all other purchases, the brand is also extending a warm gesture in the form of free shipping on all purchases until the end of the month - in Canada too!

I will vouch that their new website is visually, lovely enough to just take a look at and browse through for fun, but if online browsing isn't for you and you need a little enticing to buy, free shipping has certainly sweetened the deal. : )

Happy, Happy Shopping!
xoxo



1 comment:

  1. I had no idea!! Thanks for sharing... off to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete